|Frequently Asked Questions|
1.0 Account opening
1.1 How much does it cost to open a justbet.co.ke account?
No money is charged to open a justbet.co.ke account. Opening a justbet.co.ke account is free.
1.2 What are the requirements for opening a justbet.co.ke account?
You must be above 18(Eighteen) years with valid registrations. You should have a valid phone number preferably registered with Mobile money transfer services and you should supply valid email address. You should fill in the registration form in totality as provided for when opening an account.
1.3 I registered and did not receive the activation code via my email.
You should ensure you put in the correct email. Otherwise the activation code could have been sent to the wrong email address. Click here to report your account details and your account will be activated.
1.4 Why do you need my phone number for?
Our service is based on mobile money transfer services. Specifically for now Safaricom Mpesa and Airtel Money. The number you supply at the registration form is the number we expect you to send your wager with and it is the number we send money to when you win.
1.5 Am unable to register?
Make sure you have filled in all the fields on the registration form. Again make sure you tick that you agree to Terms & Conditions and you are above 18 years of age.
2.0 Login in
2.1 I forgot my password?
Use “I forgot my password” link provided below the login form. Fill in your email address you used to register your account with and your new password will be sent to your email in less than one hour time.
2.2 I forgot my username?
Use “I forgot my username” link provided below the login form. Fill in your email address you used to register your account with and your correct username and password you registered with will be sent to your email in less than one hour time.
2.3 Am unable to login?
Make sure you are putting your correct username and password. Password is case sensitive and you may need to check if CAPS button is on. If you are completely unable to login Click here to contact us and will have your account resolved.
2.4 Do I logout?
YES. Make sure you logout every time you have finished on your justbet.co.ke account. You have the sole responsibility for safeguarding your account.
3.0 Funding your account
3.1 Can I bet with zero balance?
No. The minimum amount for betting is Kshs. 100.
3.2 What is the Minimum Amount of money can I deposit to my justbet.co.ke account?
Atleast Kshs. 100. This will allow you to place one bet.
3.3 What is the Maximum amount of money can I deposit to my justbet.co.ke account?
3.4 How can I fund my justbet.co.ke account?
You can only fund your account using Mpesa Paybill 295556 with account number JUSTBET the amount of money you would wish to fund your betting account with.
3.5 I sent money through Mpesa and it is not reflecting in my account?
It takes less than ten minutes to credit your account.. You may need to logout and login again to have your balance reflect accordingly.
3.6 Is my Mpesa linked to my justbet.co.ke account?
No. We are not authorized to link to your Mpesa directly. We only receive money sent by you. Consequently we only send money to your Mpesa when you send a withdraw request.
3.7 Do I need to preserve the Mpesa code after sending the money?
Yes for a couple of hours. This assists in case of a dispute. After your account has been updated, you can always disregard the code.
4.0 Placing Bets
4.1 How do I place bet?
Click on “How to Bet” button link. Or click here for detailed information on how to place a bet.
4.2 Can I place Multi-Bet as one bet?
Yes. You can Place a Multi-Bet that several Teams will Win. Please Note you Cannot Combine Multi-Bet of the Same Event/Game.
4.3 Can I cancel my bet after placing a bet?
No. You cannot cancel a bet. Once you hit the confirm bet button we consider that as a bet.
4.4 How can I keep track of my bets?
When you are logged in, click on “View Bets” button to check your bets. You will see all your bets you have placed and their corresponding results.
4.5 What is the minimum amount of money I can place a bet with?
4.6 What is the maximum amount of money can I place a bet with in a particular game?
4.7 Can I place bets via Mobile phone?
Yes you can. The site is designed to open on regular browsers like Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and Chrome and you can now bet on short code by sending the word PLAY to 29556.
4.8 Can I place bet on my Ipad or my tablet?
Yes you can.
4.9 I Placed one bet and it duplicated?
Yes. At times we have this error occurring especially when placing bets using your mobile phone. Call customer care immediately to have this error rectified immediately?
5.1 For Soccer, Results are based on what time?
Unless stated otherwise, all results are based on normal time plus the injury time. Games where a winner has to be determined are marked as outright winner.
5.2 Outright winner, when is the winner determined?
For those betting on outright winner, the winner can be determined on the 90 minutes, additional minutes (30 minutes) or at the penalties.
5.3 When are results posted?
The results for any game are posted immediately the outcome is known.
5.4 When are my Winnings credited to my account?
Your winnings are credited immediately after the results have been posted.
5.5 Do you post exact scores or results on this website?
No we do not. We specifically post the outcome of the match which reflects in your bet statement. We do not maintain a results page which shows the number of goals, who scored etc.
5.6 Where can I find the result of a specific game?
There are numerous websites on the internet publishing results for all the games. We at justbet.co.ke rely on results posted on;
6.0 Checking Balance
6.1 When is my balance updated?
Immediately the result is updated.
6.2 I won the game but the balance is not reflected?
You may need to log out and login again to see your updated balance.
6.3 My account balance is not what I expected?
Check the results for the game. If there is an error in your account please contact customer care numbers to have your account rectified.
6.4 What is the maximum amount of money can I maintain in my justbet.co.ke account?
6.5 My Account balance has errors?
If your account balance has errors call customer care immediately to have it rectified call 0716 912 505 or 0789 757 858 .
7.1 When can I withdraw my money?
7.2 Can I withdraw all my winnings?
7.3 I used the withdraw button and I have not received my money?
In addition to using the withdraw button, you need to send an SMS with the word withdraw to 29556.
7.4 How many times can I withdraw in a day?
We have provisions for not more than 5 times in a day. However the amount is limited to Kshs. 100,000 on one particular day.
7.5 Can I withdraw immediately after winning?
7.6 What is the Minimum Amount of money can I withdraw from my justbet.co.ke account?
Atleast Kshs. 100.
7.7 What is the Maximum amount of money can I withdraw from my justbet.co.ke account?
Kshs. 100,000 on one particular day.
8.0 Social Media
8.1 Are you on social media?
Yes. We are on Facebook and Twitter. Check at the bottom of our website and like our corresponding social media accounts.
8.2 What is the official justbet.co.ke Facebook account?
8.3 Can I post complains or complements in justbet.co.ke Facebook account?
Yes you can post any reasonable comment on our Facebook page
8.4 Can I share justbet.co.ke Facebook page with friends?
Yes. We appreciate you sharing our Facebook page with your friends.
9.0 Complains and complements
9.1 What is the official channel for launching complains?
9.2 I would love to commend your good work?
Thank you. Please let us know what you think about our services using the contact form. You can as well tweet us on @justbetafrica, Facebook us on our page 29556 or sms to 29556.
Special Bets - Rules, Terms and Conditions.
From time to time, JUSTBET offers special bets market. These are exclusive bets that you may not find from any other bookmaker in Kenya.
These are bets like;
1. Player to Score
2. Yellow cards Bet
3. Red cards Bet
4. Corner Kicks Bet
6. Basketball Player Points Bet
8. Ice Hockey
9. American Football
10. Soccer - Outright Winner Bets.
11. Abandoned Games Rule.
Below are the Rules, Terms and Conditions for determining special bets outcome.
1. Player to Score.
This popular type of a bet allows you to place a bet whether the certain player will score during the match or not. Tip one (First Option from Left of our Website) selection, bets that the player will score during the match. Tip 2(The second pick from left) means that the player will not score during the match.
2. Yellow Cards Bet.
This bet is available on selected matches only. This type of bet allows you to bet if the number of Yellow cards issued during the match will be over or under as specified. Mostly the available bet on Yellow card is over 4.5 or under 4.5.
- Yellow cards are counted for both teams.
- The Yellow Card counts are for the regular time only (Plus injury time).
- If the game goes Extra Time (30 minutes), Yellow cards issued on Extra Time do not Count.
- Reference Page for Yellow cards is www.flashscore.com
3. Red Cards Bet.
This bet is available on selected matches only. This type of bet allows you to bet if a certain game will result in a Red card or Not.
Tip one (First Option from Left of our Website) selection, bets that a Red card will be issued during the match. Tip 2(The second pick from left) means that there will be No Red card to be issued during the match.
- Red cards result can be from any team.
- The Red Card result is based on regular time only (Plus injury time).
- If the game goes Extra Time (30 minutes), Red card(s) issued on Extra Time do not Count.
- Reference Page for Red cards is www.flashscore.com
4. Corner Kicks Bet.
This type of bet is whereby one bets how many corner kicks will be in the match. This is the cumulative number of corner kicks for both teams. The corner kicks counts are inclusive of regular time, injury time and even Extra Time should the game proceed to the 30 minutes Extra Time. The common bet for corner kick bet is over 10.5/under 10.5
- Corner kicks are counted for both teams.
- Corner kicks on Extra Time counts for the bet.
- Reference Page for Corner Kicks count is www.flashscore.com
JUSTBET offers basketball bets for NBA, Europe and other popular tournaments.
The common available bets for basketball is three way result bet. Sometimes, JustBet offers two way results bet for basketball.
- 1X2 (Home Team Win, Draw, Away Team Win) bets are based on regular time only. That is 40 minutes for Europe and 48 minutes for North America.
- Outright Winner Bet includes regular time and Over time. Please NOTE outright winner bet it’s a two way bet (1 or 2). There is no draw bet option on outright winner bet.
- Reference Page for Basketball results is www.flashcore.com
6. Basketball Player points Bet.
This bet allows you to bet the number of points a player will score during the basketball match. The common available bet is over 25.5/under 25.5
- This type of bets includes points scored during overtime
- Reference page for player points is www.NBA.com
JustBet offers popular tennis tournaments like Australian open, French Open, Wimbledon and US open.
- If any player retires Bet is void. Meaning the stake is refunded.
- All other bets that are determined (i.e. the outcome is already decided) at the time player retires are valid and will be settled accordingly.
- All bets that are not decided at the time a player retires are void and stake refunded.
- If match is interrupted we wait until match is finished.
Get Set 2-0, Get Set 3-0. Special bet
Get Set 2-0
This is a special type of bet available for most Tennis matches which are to be decided on 3(three) sets.
- Option 1 - means that Player 1 must win 2 sets consecutively that is 2-0.
- Option 2 is that, player one WILL NOT Win 2 Sets straight.
- When player two wins 0-2, option 2 wins.
- Abandoned Get set Rule. Results count for known Get Set.
Get Set 3-0
This is a special type of bet available for most Tennis matches which are to be decided on 5(five) sets.
- Option 1 - means that Player 1 must win 3 sets consecutively that is 3-0.
- Option 2 is that, player one WILL NOT Win 3 Sets straight.
- When player two wins 0-3, Option 2 wins.
- Abandoned Get set Rule. Results count for known Get Set.
- Reference page for Tennis is www.flashscore.com
8. Ice Hockey
Justbet.co.ke offers Ice Hockey bets on popular leagues like NHL (National Hockey League) for North America and KHL (Kontinental Hockey League) in Russia.
- 1X2 bets are based on regular time of 60 minutes which consists of three periods for twenty minutes each.
- Sometimes, at justbet.co.ke we offer Outright Winner Bets on Ice Hockey. This is a special bet whereby a winner is to be decided.
- Outright winner bet have no DRAW option.
- Outright winner can be decided during regular time, Extra time or on penalties.
- Reference Page for Ice Hockey results is www.flashscore.com
9. American Football.
Justbet.co.ke offers bets on popular American Football.
- 1X2 bets for American Football are based on regular time only of 60 minutes.
- Bets marked on as Outright Winner includes overtime. That is, the bet can be decided during regular time or on overtime.
- Reference page for results is www.flashscore.com
10. Soccer – Outright Winner Bet.
Please NOTE that all our soccer bets are based on 90 minutes (plus injury time).
Sometimes, on selected matches whereby a winner must be decided, justbet.co.ke presents an Outright Winner bet.
Outright winner Bets.
- This type of bet is clearly indicated Outright Winner.
- This type of bet does not have a draw option.
- This type of bet can be determined during regular time
- This type of bet can be determined during Extra time (30 minutes additional time).
- This type of bet can be determined at penalties.
11. Abandoned Games Rule.
- All known results by the time the game is abandoned are considered to be valid bets.
- That can be;
- If there is no clear indication that the game will resume in the next 48 hours, the game is declared as abandoned.
- If other bets are not determined like 1X2 bets are refunded.