|How to Bet|
How to Bet on Just Bet!
1. Visit the website www.justbet.co.ke
2. Register. Registration is Free
3. Load your account by MPESA on 0722 585 277 , 0716 912 505 or AIRTEL MONEY on 0789 757 858
4. Place a Bet on our Featured Matches.
5. Minimum Bet amount is 200/= and the Maximum is 10,000/= per game.
6. Wait for the outcome and check if your winnings reflect on your account balance.
7. Withdraw your winnings anytime by sending withdraw request to 0722 585 277.
How to Bet in Black and White....
1. Visit Featured our featured matches.....
2. Log in to Bet.
3. You are Logged on. Check Your balance.
4. On Featured Matches Click on The Team you want to Place Bet With.
5. The Bet will Automaticall Add Betting Slip.
6. Click Place Bet to Confirm Bet
Multiply your MONEY YOU BET by the ODD you placed the bet with (i.e KShs.1,000 X 5.05)
7. Check Your statement and Confirm your Bet is Updated.
Call Dan on 0716 912 505
or Ian on 0724 54 64 20
Frequently Asked Questions?
What is Betting?
Sports Betting can be your next source of income. By placing a bet, you are actually speculating or must have calculated that an event will occur or not.
Betting it's scientific if you can recall probability maths from High School. There is a mathematical representation for any event will occur. For example, in a football match, there is a probability that Team 1 will WIN, Team 2 will WIN or the game will end in DRAW.
What are the Odds?
Odds are our own special way of calculating your winnings when you place a bet on a particular event. In the above example we can present the odds as T1 Win = 2.2 T2 Win = 4.9 and Draw = 3.6. If I placed 2,000/= bet on team 2 to win, my payout will be calculated as 2000X4.9=9,800/=. If T2 Wins, I win 9,800/=. If T2 loses or the game ends in a draw, I lose 2,000/=.
How do you Win at Betting?
It is a question of skill and luck, that is how you win at betting.
Justbet.co.ke website it's a platform for you to bet with over 1,000 Kenyans who plays for pleasure or money. We have over 20 daily events for you to bet on.
Why Should I Bet?
Betting is a norm for any sports fan. If well managed or by sheer luck, you can make money out of betting.
Beside making money from betting, it offers real life entertainment as you actually play the game when you bet. "Its the thrill and the swag which gets me to bet" as one of our fan commented.
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Clients must be over 18 years of age.
2. The minimum bet is Kshs. 200/=
3. The maximum bet is Kshs. 10000/= per bet and on a particular Game/Event.
4. You can place as many bets on a particular Game/Event as long as it does not exceed the maximum of Ksh. 10,000/= for the particular game.
5. The maximum amount of money you can maintain in your account is Kshs. 100,000/=
6. The Maximum Winnings per day is Kshs. 100,000/=
7. You cannot combine a Multi-Bet of the Same Game/Event.
8. Bets placed cannot be cancelled or altered.
9. The odds on website display or on our promotional printed posters may vary with the odds you may be placing bets on. It is the responsibility of the client to confirm the new odds when placing a bet.
10. Betting for the game listed stops at kick off. Even if the Place Bet button maybe active, any bets placed after kick off will considered void.
11. You cannot bet where the outcome is known.
12. The client is responsible for the secrecy of his own account number and passwords. Bets placed by third parties, aware of these details will be considered valid.
13. If any sum is erroneously credited to the client's account all subsequent bets directly or indirectly arising from this mistake shall be cancelled.
14. In the event of disputes not settled by the parties, it is possible to turn the matter over to IBAS (Independent Betting Arbitration Service). The arbitrator's decision is binding on both parties.
Please visit The Terms and Conditions Link provided for our comprehensive T&C.